Welcome to Blue Ninja Business Support.
Our aim is to assist small businesses by providing excellent administrative and business support, every time.
Blue Ninja Business Support is a virtual administrative company with a focus on rural and small businesses. Business needs have changed dramatically over the past 10 years and owners are looking for new ways to add value. However, as businesses adapt, they need to keep up with new technology and global opportunities, locally.
With Blue Ninja Business Support we give you the support you need to focus on your priorities and your core business and allowing us to assist with the tedious and more mundane tasks.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by everything you need to get done each day?
- Is there a meeting or event you would like to arrange, or a trade show that you are thinking of exhibiting at but don’t know where to start?
- Have you got an amazing business idea and you are thinking of applying for a grant, but need some help developing the application?
- Do you want to go on a family trip but don’t have time to make all the arrangements?
- Are you struggling with your social media presence, either getting yourself established and/or generating leads and new business?
- Are there piles of paperwork or a filing cabinet full that you don’t have a system to manage, and can’t bear to deal with?
We can help with all of these and more. Virtual administrators like Blue Ninja are a smart investment.
NEW! Website Review
The Blue Ninja team will be at the Farm Business Innovation Show in Birmingham, UK on 8-9 November 2017. We’ll have a booth so please drop by, and Louisa will be presenting The future of administration support is virtual
Your experience developing the essential database for tracking and monitoring all grants has contributed significantly to the success of the program [Bloomberg Initiative Grants Program]. Your excellent organizational and communication skills are highly valued by our Bloomberg team and by all the partners working with you.
Your efforts and attention to our participants were instrumental in the success of the [Richard Doll Epidemiology] meeting. Your attention to detail and extra hard work, even with the change of schedule imposed by us was very much appreciated.
Louisa brought a wealth of experience in the administration of grants programme [Road Safety Grants Management Programme] and was thus able to support the rapid development and implementation of a competitive grants process and administration of grants awarded.
During my career I was not often privileged to work with somebody like you. Your work values are something that one does not often find these days.